Webinars & Events
- Teens & Mental Health: How to Help Families
- Trends in the Prescription of Antipsychotic Medications to Young Children
- Predicting Suicide: How a Simple Scale Can Help Save Teens’ Lives
- Why do people hurt themselves? Advances in the understanding, assessment, and treatment of self-harm
- Rethinking Adolescent Mental Health Care: Using Common Factorsto Improve Your Practice Potential
- Teen Mental Health in Real-Time: Screening, Assessment & Access to Services
- Teen Depression in Primary Care: Practical Strategies and Solutions
- Teen Mental Health Screening in Primary Care: Making it Work for Patients and Providers
- Preventing Mental, Emotional, and Behavioral Disorders Among Young People: Progress and Possibilities
- American Academy of Pediatrics and TeenScreen Special Event: On the Front Line: How Pediatricians Can Improve Teen Mental Health
- What Can I Do With All the Depressed or Anxious Teens in My Practice?: Practical Strategies for the Primary Care Provider
- Bipolar Disorder in Adolescents: What Primary Care Providers Need to Know
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents: Strategies for the Primary Care Provider
- Prevention Connection: Recognizing Depression & Substance Abuse in Adolescents
- Anxiety & Adolescents: Recognizing and Managing Teen Anxiety in the Primary Care Office
- Managing ADHD in Children and Adolescents: A Clinical Update
- Priorities and Practicalities: Obtaining Payment for Mental Health Services In the Pediatric Office
- Offering Mental Health Checkups to Adolescents in the Primary Care Office
- Recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) for Adolescent Depression and Screening.
- Improving Early Identification & Treatment of Adolescent Depression: Considerations and Strategies for Health Plans, National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM).
- headspace: What can we learn from Australia’s mental health success?
- American Indian and Alaska Native Youth & Mental Illness: How Tribal Communities Can Reach Troubled Teens
- High-Performance Model: How One State Improved Youth Mental Health Care By Helping Providers
- Connections to Care: Developing a Mental Health Service Capacity for Youth in Rural Communities.
Schools & Communities
- Schools & Teen Suicide: How to Effectively Respond to Crisis and Help Prevent Future Tragedies
- Service Use by At-Risk Youth After School-Based Suicide Screening.
- Screening Diverse Populations: Experiences, Challenges, and Successes
- TeenScreen Schools & Communities Development Webinar
- TeenScreen Schools & Communities: Bringing Evidence-Based Screening to Your Community: Show Me You Care About Suicide Prevention Conference, Jefferson City, MO, July 29, 2011.(PDF)
- Screen in Adolescence: Is an Ounce of Prevention Worth a Pound of Cure?: Laurie Flynn, Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM) 2011 Annual Meeting. (PDF)
- Improving the Early Identification of Mental Illness and Suicide in Adolescents: 2010 15th Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health, The Center for School Mental Health, Albuquerque (PPT)
- Capitol Hill Briefing, Washington D.C. The TeenScreen National Center for Mental Health Checkups at Columbia University hosted the Eric Trendell Health Policy Forum Parity, Prevention and Health Care Reform: Meeting the Challenge Through Adolescent Mental Health Checkups, November 2010
- Incorporating Mental Health Checkups into Adolescent Visits: Nevada Physician Training, Genoa Lakes, NV.
- Making Mental Health Checkups a Primary Care: 2009 Congressional Hill Briefing, Washington, DC.